Kyrgyz Self-drive rules
Tours in Kyrgyzstan may be great with us organizing travelling by the help of car rent service, and for that we would like to inform you about some self-drive rules which you must take in consideration for making tours in the country:
- First of all for a convenient tour in Kyrgyzstan you are recommended to rent the car in advance as during the very season of travelling it is impossible to find vacant and suitable one.
- When you decide to travel in Kyrgyzstan on your own, on the rented car, you must be more than 18 but less than 64 years old.
- For a tour to be going without difficulties you are recommended to exchange the money. In our company we are glad to get payment in any currency but in travelling in Kyrgyzstan on the car for rent you have to exchange and have national currency - som.
- When you start a tour in Kyrgyzstan you need to pay the deposit of 400$ for rented car. It is for the car insurance from your side. In case any accident happens, part of the money will be paid by the insurance company and part will be taken from the deposit. When you return the car for rent in the same condition like on the moment of renting, the deposit will be returned. But note, insurance will not be paid for damaged tires, roof and bottom of the car.
- On the moment of starting a tour you will be described the idea of mileage and territorial limits. It means that travelling in Kyrgyzstan on a car for rent you can cover 300km in a day and the territory may be Kyrgyzstan, Kazakhstan, Tajikistan and Uzbekistan. In case you fail to follow the mileage limit, you must pay 0.3 $ for every extra km and if you drive out Kyrgyzstan you must pay 50 $ per tour.
- Starting a tour in Kyrgyzstan on renting car pay attention to traffic rules which must be followed by all travelling in the country and by local citizens. One of the main and obligatory rules is not to drive in an alcoholic state. Travelling in Kyrgyzstan the speed in frames of the city must be 40 to 60 km/h and between villages it must be 90 km/h but not higher. At the same time, making a tour passing villages, turn on your headlights.
- Sometimes accidents happen. In case you travel in Kyrgyzstan on car for rent and get in the accident, you must inform our managers about everything what happened. At the same time you must inform members of the police. Make sure there are witnesses and evidences of the accident.
- When you return the car from travelling in Kyrgyzstan, you must return it with the same amount of gasoline like on the moment of taking it in our company.
© All rights reserved.
Web studio SpinStyle