Self - drive rules are special procedures which are necessary to follow when you travel in Kyrgyzstan. In order to get full satisfaction in your tours in Kyrgyzstan, you have to take into account next rules:
- In the course of travelling in Kyrgyzstan, it is recommended to reserve a car in advance. We are ready to present any car of your wish in your tour in Kyrgyzstan. If you plan to travel in Kyrgyzstan, it is important to set up a convenient date of your trip. You have to take into account that, the travelling season start from 20 June till 20 September, so thus, you may not have a car if you postpone the rental issue.
- It is must to note that, a driver must be 18 - 64 years old.
- Payment method has to be made in dollars/euros/soms.
- In the course of a tour in Kyrgyzstan, you will be provided by car insurance. When you get a car, you have to make a deposit of 400 $. The amount of deposit will be given back to you if a car is in the same condition at the moment of receipt. In case of car damages, traffic accident, illegal actions by third parties or under force majeure circumstances, your deposit is going to be taken and rest will be paid by an insurance company. It is important to note that, insurance does not cover any small damages of car as windows, destroyed tires, interior, roof and bottom.
- Tours in Kyrgyzstan will give you opportunity to drive in a limit of 300 km a day. In case of over limit, you will have to pay at the rate of 0.3 $ for every extra km.
- Our company provides tours in Kyrgyzstan, Kazakhstan, Tajikistan and Uzbekistan. In addition, you will face by an additional charge for local insurance if you drive out of Kyrgyzstan, which will include 50 $ per tour being in another country, also you don't need to provide additional documents.
- Being in Kyrgyzstan, it is important to follow all traffic rules. Please note that, being in a state of alcoholic intoxication will charge you by fine and even departure out of the country. Your legal blood-alcohol level has to be zero. It is necessary to give way to pedestrians. In the course of a tour in Kyrgyzstan, you have to follow speed limits in the city from 40 to 60 km/h and in villages 90 km/h is the maximum speed. In addition, headlights of the car always must be on even in the day time.
- In case of car accident, you must inform our company and follow instructions we give. You have to call police as well and collect additional information from witnesses as names, addresses and proof.
- During your tours in Kyrgyzstan, it is obligatory to return a car in a same quantity of fuel as it was given at the moment of receipt. Otherwise, you will have to pay for fuel in accordance with the contract.